Whether you are attending DNA Day or not, the streamed sessions can be useful. Sometimes we need a 2nd or 3rd pass to absorb those DNA concepts You have until July 31st to watch the sessions multiple times.
To sign up for Genetic Genealogy Live Streaming, follow this link: http://genealogyjamboree.com/genetic-genealogy-streaming/ (Note: there is a charge for subscription)
To sign up for Jamboree Live Streaming (not including DNA Day), follow this link: http://genealogyjamboree.com/genealogy-jamboree-streaming/ (free subscription)
The Genetic Genealogy sessions to be live streamed are:
- Convincing Family and Strangers to Test and Why | Emily D. Aulicino, MEd
- DNA ABCs: Getting from “Unknown New Match” to “Known Cousin” | Blaine T Bettinger, PhD, JD
- Taking Your Use of GEDmatch to the Next Level | Tim Janzen, MD
- Using DNA and GWorks for Solving Unknown Parentage Cases | Kitty Munson Cooper
- Finding Missing Persons with DNA Testing | Diahan Southard
The live streaming fine print:
- Registration includes syllabus material for all the classes.
- One does not need to be a member of SCGS to view Live Streaming.
- The Genetic Genealogy Live Streaming program is separate from the Jamboree Live Stream Program and requires a separate subscription.
- The streaming videos will not be shown on the SCGS website.
- Live Steaming content will be available through July 31, 2019.